We have a notable background in delivering customer-centric digital business transformations and change initiatives in complex stakeholder environments that:
Expert in introducing new technologies and standards into an evolving systems environment including new platforms and cloud services whilst ensuring the IT infrastructure meets the current and future needs of the organisation.
Trusted advisor, adept in rapidly developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key stakeholders. Able to quickly understand, shape and prioritise business critical issues and accomplished in translating them in to pragmatic solutions. Strategic thinker who can translate vision in to action, conceptualise new products and develop creative ways to use technology to solve business problems and drive innovation.
Significant digital ventures/start-up experience: Member of Technology Panel for €5b European Commission VC Programme & Global Mentor / Advisor to Start-Ups at the MassChallenge Accelerator & PWC’s IncuBus Ventures and Cocoon Networks.
We are highly skilled in strategy formulation and implementation including delivery of strategic programmes such as:
We are experts in introducing new technologies and standards into an evolving systems environment including new platforms and cloud services whilst ensuring the IT infrastructure meets the current and future needs of the organisation.
• We can provide award-winning interim, transformation, turnaround & transition leadership services – CIO / CTO / CDO
• Define your Digital Strategy & help your organisation transition to a Digital Business
• Help you migrate legacy infrastructure & applications to cloud platforms
• Show you how to gain control of, lead & orchestrate distributed IT across your organisation
• Expert advisory services on large-scale technology investment & funding programmes
• Let us help you develop, advance, or refine your corporate IT strategic framework
• Build your customer experience from the “outside in” to optimise the usability & engagement of your products
• We can develop your digital strategy & increase your reach & engagement: online, mobile, social, eCommerce
• Let us define, build and deliver your TOM roadmap to drive effective transformational change across your organisation
• Help you make enterprise-wide technological changes to improve employee productivity, collaboration & agility
• Show you how to transform your process & organisation to digital services
• Help you develop organisational capability, and competence, in digital
• Going Global? Let us show you how to build out your infrastructure, people & systems
• Need help integrating M&A activity? We’ve performed DD & integration of 20+ global integrations totalling £1b in revenue
• Going in the right strategic direction? We can perform strategy, IT organisation & risk assessments
• Help you manage Outsource & Off-Shore service management & transition: BPO, ITES-BPO & SW Development
• Use our significant reach and engagement across social channels to cover conferences/events for you
• Live tweet/blog to lift out key points & focused content generation to reinforce your message(s)
• Provide advice on how to effectively sell your technology solution(s) to CIOs
• PR/Marketing/Advertising firms – are you looking for an IT/Digital leader to engage with your clients?
• Start-ups & established firms: We can expertly road test, assess & trial your products/services
• Exceptional communicator, speaker & recognised thought leader for conferences, events, panels, social media & press
Christian McMahon FBCS CITP FIoD is a globally experienced CIO/CTO, strategic business leader, board advisor and change agent ranked as the worlds 11th most influential CIO. Christian has a strong track record of success in permanent and interim capacity at board level in challenging and rapid growth environments with substantial experience in VC (pre-IPO) and PE backed companies. He is highly skilled in leading companies through transformation, turnaround, tech-enabled innovation, M&A, product overhaul, exit preparation and IPO (LSE/AIM). Christian is an exceptional communicator, adept in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders, PE, suppliers, staff and executive. A strategic thinker who can translate vision in to action and deliver better products, processes, services and technologies that enable more effective ways of working.
Christian is an engaging blend of business acumen, highly developed interpersonal skills and cultural dexterity, expert in developing and delivering customer focused IT strategies that:
• Interpret corporate vision/strategy and translate objectives into tangible roadmaps
• Deliver cloud (SaaS) based services to enable new business capabilities
• Decommission legacy apps/infrastructure, modernise and re-platform to AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Lower the risk of sizeable corporate investments and improve ROI
• Establish strategic frameworks and scalable infrastructure to lead companies through global expansion
• Build Corporate Innovation Labs: Industrialising products, constructing ROI frameworks and creating scalability
Christian has been recognised as an influential expert and leader in digital transformation by HP Enterprise and Cisco and is ranked as the worlds 11th most influential CIO. Christian has a notable background in delivering successful digital business transformations and change initiatives that:
• Elevate performance, reduce cost, improve operational efficiency & facilitate new business models
• Build innovative, revenue generating digital products that deliver compelling customer experiences
• Strategise, design and implement target operating models delivering £mm impact
As well as his work at the European Commission where he advises them on €multi-billion technology investment, funding and innovation programmes across multiple sectors, Christian is also an expert advisor and mentor in the MassChallenge Accelerator Program and PWC’s IncuBus Ventures.
Christian is a highly respected CIO and Digital ‘thought leader’ with significant social influence who has forged strong relationships with the worlds leading firms, advising them on shaping their marketing, technology, product and digital strategies to better engage with and add value to their clients.
Christian has a very successful blog (www.theciosview.com) where he writes about the pressures and complexities of the CIO role.
– Ranked as the 11th most influential CIO in the world by Richtopia
– Awarded status of Top Social CIO for 2015 and 2016 by the Huffington Post
– Recognised as an influential expert and leader in digital transformation by HP Enterprise and Cisco.
– Thomson Reuters Top 30 Social Influencer: Risk Management, Compliance and RegTech bitly.com/TRRiskUK30
– Advisory Board Member and Trustee – Youth Charter
– Judge and Mentor on the MassChallenge Accelerator Program
– Mentor at Cocoon Networks
– Mentor at PWC’s IncuBus Ventures
– Regular collaboration with Samsung – click here to see a video of Christian’s panel appearance at a Samsung client event
– Regular collaborator & featured panelist for EMC events – click here for info about the next event
– Member of IBM VIP Influencer Programme
– Expert CIO ‘Thought Leader’ for recent collaboration with Symantec – read my Forbes article here
– Featured CIO Contributor on the HP Enterprise Services ‘Business Value Exchange’ platform – read my contributions here
– Featured CIO Contributor on the Intel IT Peer Network – link here (registration may be required)
We can help you right now